Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Week 5 Results

Week 5 is officially over!



Week 5 results:


Weight Loss or Gain: -1.5 lbs


Total Weight Loss (since beginning): -11 lbs


Woohoo!!  I am quite excited about this week's loss for a few reasons:


1. One of my sister's colleagues and I had a friendly challenge (no money involved) to see if we could lose 10 pounds in 10 weeks.  That challenge is done!
2. I was tempted on numerous occasions to go over my calorie intake for the day.  Besides the wine that I already mentioned in a previous post, I was also sent home yesterday with a batch of homemade double chocolate chip cookies.  A colleague at work and I had a small mishap in our work kitchen and she felt the need to apologize by baking me cookies. If you are wondering, the mishap was that her freshly poured coffee was accidentally poured all over me, coffee grinds and all.  It wasn't boiling hot so it didn't burn me (thank god because it was on my entire forearm) but it was all over my sweater (white & grey) so there was the chance of it being stained.  In any case, the stains came out with a friend's "Tide to Go" stick and all was fine.  However, she still felt the need to apologize by giving me a batch of cookies.  I had 1 last night, my children each had one and the rest are in the freezer!


So, all in all, I am very pleased with Week 5's results!!  Yippee.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing an AWESOME job, and your hard work is paying off! Way to go T, so very proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for the double digit weight loss! :)

    ReplyDelete