Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Week 4 Results

Week 4 is officially over!



Week 4 results:


Weight Loss or Gain: -2.5lbs


Total Weight Loss (since beginning): -9.5lbs

Am I happy?  You better freakin' believe it!!  I actually may have lost 3 pounds this week but I don't want to get too excited so I put 2.5.  Let me explain.

I always weigh in on a Wednesday morning before my shower.  This morning, I decided to step on the scale before taking the dog out for a walk.  I was down 2.5lbs.  Woohoo!!  I was so excited.  Then I took the dog for a walk.  Not too long of a walk, just about 20 minutes. 

I got back home and decided to jump back on the scale before getting in the shower.  I am not exactly sure why I did it but it may be because I actually didn't believe the 2.5lb loss.  I actually thought it would be much less (maybe a 1lb or 0.5lb loss).  So, much to my surprise, the scale showed a 3lb loss instead.  What?  Did that 20 minute walk just shave another 0.5lb off of me?  Probably not.

I decided that I would be best to put down that I lost 2.5lbs as that is more realistic then 3lbs, isn't it?

Either way, I am stoked!!  :) 

1 comment: