Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Week 3 Results

Week 3 is officially over!  

Week 3 results:
Weight Loss or Gain: -1.5
Total Weight Loss (since beginning): -7



I have to say, I am quite excited about that number for a few reasons:
Reason #1: A loss is a loss, right?
Reason #2: A 1.5 loss on week 3 is higher then I would have expected.  I usually lose more for Week 1 & 2 and then Week 3 I either stay the same or sometimes gain.
Reason #3: That lovely female yucky visitor is coming soon which makes me bloat and feel 10 pounds heavier.  I just assumed that heavy feeling would show up on the scale today.  Glad it didn't.
Reason #4: Thanksgiving dinner was only a few days ago where I stuffed myself with delicious Tofurky, mashed potatoes and veggies smothered in gravy.  I had a relatively healthy dessert which I will chat about in another post.  I also consumed 3 delicious glasses of wine over the course of the evening.
Reason #5: Mint Girl Guide Cookies.  Even though I said I don't have much of a sweet tooth, my children are selling those nasty little temptations for the first time.  Being the supportive Mommy that I am, I bought a box.  Those damn things were calling my names on a few separate occasions this week.  


Anyway, even with all those reasons I just listed, I tracked all my points (even those damn, little minty temptations) and I actually stayed in my target point range every single day!!


Lordy, Lordy is a very happy girl this week!!

BTW, if you are wondering how many points are in the Mint Girl Guide cookies, it is 3 points for 2 cookies. 

2 comments:

  1. Holy smokes girl...you're doing just awesome. I couldn't be happier for you. And I now know that I have had about 25 points worth of mint girl guide cookies thanks to the perpetual-fundraiser-lady at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Did my sister post on your blog - without having ever posted on my blog which I've had for 5 years? The shame! The humiliation!

    :)
    If it was anyone else but you, I'd be really angry. That's a great loss after a challenging week. I DO find for me that it's all about tracking. Without tracking, sometimes I think I've gone over in points and then I just keep eating thinking "if I've gone over my points, I may as well eat this piece of bread/bowl of cereal etc...". But when i track, sometimes (more often than not actually) I realize it's not as bad as I thought and it would be so much easier to stop eating and actually stay within my points.

    Sorry, that was a long thought :)

    ReplyDelete