Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Week 9 Results

Ooops.  I forgot to post this 2 days ago.

Week 9 is officially over!

Week 9 results:

Weight Loss or Gain: -0.5 lbs

Total Weight Loss (since beginning): -14 lbs

I am quite content with the 0.5lb loss.  I had a nice night on Friday night which included 3 glasses of wine (a lovely Malbec - yummy) and a higher-than-normal calorie dinner.  I didn't overindulge but I did end up having a lot of points that day.  Actually, if I recall correctly, I think I had almost double my daily points that day.  Oh well, it was worth it.

This is the thing.  I want this weight loss to be as pain free as possible.  So far I don't feel like I have had to make too many changes to my diet or make too many sacrifices.  I still want to be able to go out and enjoy myself.  I just can't do it every night! 

So, I'll take that 0.5lb loss.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment