Pages

Thursday, December 01, 2011

Week 10 Results

I have changed my weigh-in day.  I will now be weighing in on Thursday mornings (that extra day to work off any weekend festivities makes me feel better)!!  It is all about me, right?!  :)

So, Week 10 is officially over!

Week 10 results:

Weight loss or gain: -1 lb

Total Weight Loss (since beginning): -15 lbs

Woohoo!  I am very excited for that loss.  I haven't been too bad this week but I have been doing a lot of "late evening nibbling" which is not a good habit.  I haven't been going over my points/calories but it still isn't wise to nibble late in the evening.  And when I say "late", I mean about 45min-1hour before going to bed. 

I am also very happy with that number 15.  I don't know why but every 5lbs feels like a milestone.  Now getting to the next milestone of 20lbs is going to be a challenge.  I would like to do it by the end of December BUT I have way too many functions coming up that involve eating and drinking.  I am not even talking about Christmas itself - I am referring to the other 6-7 social events that I have booked.  Eeek.  That is another post for another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment