Pages

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Week 6 Results

Week 6 is officially over!


Week 6 results:

Weight Loss or Gain: -1.5 lbs

Total Weight Loss (since beginning): -12.5 lbs

I was really scared to get on the scale this morning.  If you read last night's blog post, you would know that I didn't have a great week last week.  I treated myself more than I would usually treat myself.  Blame it on birthday celebrations (not mine; my kiddies) and Halloween. 

Even though I tried to track all of those extra treats, I was still pretty certain that I would gain this week (or, at least stay the same).

I did go to the gym yesterday (I'll blog about that another day) but seeing as it was my first day back in over a year and a half, I took it easy.  I only walked on the treadmill for 12 minutes and then went on the stationary bike for 15 minutes.  Maybe the few calories I burned helped me out a little. 

In any case, I am chuffed!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to hear about your first day back in the gym :)

    ReplyDelete