Pages

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Week 7 Results

Week 7 is officially over!


Week 7 results:

Weight Loss or Gain: +1.5 lbs


Total Weight Loss (since beginning): -11 lbs


Oh frig!!  That is my first gain in 7 weeks.  While I am not proud of it, I can understand why:
1. I have had wine 4 evenings this week (heehee - oops).
2. I am bloated like you wouldn't believe.  I even woke up at around 2am and felt like I had put on 5 pounds.  That lovely time of the month is coming soon.  Blech.
3. I had Halloween candy on Halloween night and a few times this week.  Even though I tracked it, I still don't think it did me any favours.
4. I have been back at the gym for the past 1.5 weeks.  I am not working out like mad but perhaps I have gained a teeny bit of muscle all ready.

Anyway, it sucks to see a gain but I hope I can pull a decent numbered loss next week.

Back to it!!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for sticking with it!

    I find that the biggest difference between this time and other titmes I have tried to lose weight. Having a friend to go with me makes the gains not so awful. Don't get me wrong...I hate it but it's not kepping me from continuing. Last time I just gave up. Of course...that is why I am still carrying this 70 (well, now 58) pounds with me!!!

    Keep it up sunshine. 11 pounds is awesome! go to the store and fill up your cart with 11 pounds of butter and see how much that is! Puts things in perspective!

    Big smooches to ya!

    ReplyDelete