Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Week 13 and Week 14 Results

Whoops!!  I haven't posted in 2 weeks and now Week 13 & Week 14 are both over. 


Week 13 results:
Weight Loss or Gain: -0 lbs
Total Weight Loss (since beginning): -17.5lbs


Week 14 results:
Weight Loss or Gain: +1.5lbs
Total Weight Loss (since beginning): -16lbs


I knew that I would have a gain at the end of Week 14.  This week was the hardest by far and included Christmas Eve (lots of munching and drinking), Christmas Day (lots of munching and drinking), and then another family party two days later that included lots of food.


No one ever wants to see a gain on the scale when they are trying to lose a substantial amount of weight BUT I am fine with it.  I expected it and I deserved it.  I over indulged (more on the wine then anything else), I ate well, I sampled some chocolates (yummy smooth chocolate balls with milky peanut butter), I had some baked goods and I didn't exercise at all.  See?  I deserved the 1.5lb gain.


I should be back on track now.  The only issue will be with New Year's Eve (in 2 days) which will probably include a bunch of wine.  I will still stay on track the rest of the time so let's just hope that the scale next week is much nicer to me!!


I probably won't post anything in this blog for the remainder of 2011 so I'll speak to you in 2012.


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment