Pages

Thursday, December 08, 2011

Week 11 Results

Week 11 is officially over!


Week 11 results:


Weight loss or gain: -1 lb


Total Weight Loss (since beginning): -16 lbs


Yay!!  I am extremely happy with another pound down.  I am feeling super bloated today and assumed I would step on the scale and see a gain.  Actually I weighed myself about 30 minutes ago and I am feeling even more bloated at this very minute so I bet you that if I went on that scale right now, I'd be up the pound.  Damn you time of the month!!!


Tomorrow marks the beginning of the numerous eating and/or drinking functions that I am going to over the next few weeks.  I just hope the scale is good to me throughout these celebrations.  I am going to try to be good and I usually have quite a bit of will power but 2-3 functions per week is a bit much, don't you think?!  Oh well, time will tell, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment