Pages

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Week 19 Results

Week 19 results:


Weight Loss or Gain: -1 lb
Total Weight Loss (since beginning): - 19.5 lbs


I am super duper excited!  I only have a half pound to go before reaching the half way mark of my goal of 40lbs lost by the time I turn 40.  As you all know, if you have been reading my blog, my ideal goal is actually 50-60lbs but my realistic goal is 40.  Once I get to 40 (and dammit, I WILL get there), I will see how things are progressing and make a new goal. 


I don't have too many challenges in Week 20.  I do have a lunch date but that should be easy to take care of.  I have been to the restaurant before so I know they have a nice vegetarian sandwich with veggies and falafal and then I add a side salad.  It is a higher point/calorie meal then I am used to for a weekday lunch but I'll just have a lighter dinner.  No worries.


Fingers crossed that I make it to -20lbs!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment