Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Week 21 Results

Okay, okay, I know, I have been pretty slack with the blog entries.  I am really sorry.  Don't think for a minute though that I am giving up on my weight loss goals though.  That is definitely not the case.  I am just in a writer's slump and can't think of anything clever to write about.

In any case, here are my Week 21 Results (Feb. 9-15, 2012):


Weight Loss or Gain: +0.5lbs
Total Weight Loss (since beginning): -20.5lbs

I am not completely surprised by the gain because I had a few little hurdles to get over in Week 21.  The main hurdle was going out for a really nice dinner on Saturday night.  Besides drinking a 1/2 litre of wine by myself (which was SO delicious), I also ate a CRAZY number of calories.  I had a gorgeous salad with roasted vegetables, goat cheese and balsamic dressing.  Then my main course was a mediocre pasta but full of calories and fat.   The other hurdle one night was the tempting pizza that I ordered as a treat for my kids.  I loaded up on salad but definitely sampled some of their pizza.   

I wasn't shocked by the gain but a little worried because I know Week 22 is going to be a hard one.  My sister-in-law is visiting from England for that entire week and there will definitely be some extra calories and wine consumed as well as no time at the gym.  Fingers crossed that it isn't too bad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment