Pages

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Week 20 Results

Week 20 Results:

Weight Loss or Gain: -1.5lbs
Total Weight Loss (since beginning): -21lbs


Ya-freakin'-hooooooo!!!!  I'm so excited, I just can't hide it.  I'm about to lose control and I think I like it (haha - you are going to have this song in your head now)!!  Can you tell I am happy?  I was hoping to reach my half way point this week.  I have been sort of stuck between the -17 to -18.5 for the past 2 months so it is about time my body starts doing what I want it to do.  I think (maybe) my body was getting used to the loss of -18lbs and just decided to stay put for a bit.  Hopefully with a 1.5lb loss this week, I'll start losing regularly again.

I have a few events coming up in the next few weeks including:
- a couple dinners out (both at yummy Italian restaurants);
- Winterlude (which, if you have ever been, you really can't enjoy completely without having a Beavertail); and
- a 5-day visit from a family member in the UK which will mean some glasses of wine to celebrate (also her birthday dinner).

I am sure it will be okay though.  I have proven in the past 4 months that I can still stay on track while enjoying life and the various events that come along with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment