Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Some Updates on my Weight Loss Journey

I am not even sure where to start.  Do I start by apologizing yet again for not posting regularly?  Do I moan about the new format on Blogger which has me baffled and confused (and frustrated)?  Do I just make up every excuse I can imagine as to why I haven't committed to putting entries into my blog?  Nah, why bother?  I really don't think anyone is reading this anymore so this blog is just for me now, I suppose!

Here is an update from the past few weeks (some good, some terrible).

Week 33 (May 3 - 9, 2012)
Loss or Gain: 0lbs
Total weight loss since beginning: -27lbs

Week 34 (May 10 - 16, 2012)
Loss or Gain: +2lbs
Total weight loss since beginning: -25lbs
Eeek - this probably had something to do with the heavy duty dinner I ate on Mother's Day and the fact that I was bloated beyond belief the day I weighed in.  Either way, the scale was going in the wrong direction!

Week 35 (May 17 - 23, 2012)
Loss or Gain: -3.5lbs
Total weight loss since beginning: -28.5lbs
Now this is more like it.  These are the numbers I would like to see more often.  I would really like to get to the -30lbs mark very soon.  I am tired of being stuck around 27lbs where I have been for about 2 months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment