Pages

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Week 24 Results

Week 24 Results (Mar. 1 - 7, 2012):

Weight Loss or Gain: -1.5lbs
Total Weight Loss (since beginning): -22.5lbs

Well....ya-frickin'-hoo!!!  Woohoo!!  Doing a happy dance over here.  I am very excited with that loss.  Actually, I peeked at the scale 2 days ago and I was actually down 2lbs but I went out for a work lunch yesterday and had an incredibly delicous lunch (pitas, tzatziki & greek salad).  It sounds healthy enough but I had tonnes of pitas (too many carbs for what I am used to) and the greek salad was quite oily and very salty (much more than usual).  It doesn't matter though because 1.5lbs is awesome. 

I am making another small goal for myself.  I want to lose another 7.5lbs between now and the end of April.  That is 7 weeks so it is doable but I am not sure if I can do it. 

Why the new little goal?  Well, some girlfriends and I are making a trip down to Vegas for 4 nights at the end of April and it would be really nice if I could have lost 30lbs in total by the time I go. 

I am not going to put too much pressure on myself though because I hate disappointment but I am going to try.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment